With respect to the Hangar247 website (“H247”), owned and operated by Southern Aircraft Sales Ltd, NZ1344648 (“SASL”) in New Zealand, supported by our Technology Alliance Partner Origin Creative.
1. Anyone viewing the H247 website does so pursuant to the following Terms & Conditions. By browsing, using or downloading any material published on H247, you agree to these terms and conditions.
OUR ROLE & OBLIGATIONS
2. H247 is an online based classified advertising platform that connects buyers to sellers in the global aviation market.
3. H247 is never involved in the actual negotiation or transaction between the buyer and seller, nor does H247 offer advice or assurance with respect to aircraft/helicopter suitability, flight performance, technical compliance or valuation/market pricing.
(The only exception is where parent company SASL provides independent advice to customers on the basis of independent paid consultancy. Any advice or recommendation by SASL remains independent of H247.)
4. Copyright 2018 © Hangar247 (Southern Aircraft Sales Ltd T/A). All rights reserved. H247 retains all copyrights to all text, graphic images, logos, conceptual layouts, videos, website code/software owned by H247. The only exception is images and videos that are already marked copyright that H247 has obtained permission to use.
5. All information directly relating to the business of H247 including: Company names, trademarks, logos, graphics, conceptual layouts and photos contained in this website, including code/software, remain at all times the intellectual property of H247 and cannot be copied or reproduced in any way without a H247 Directors written approval.
6. Any listing that displays images appearing with an owners copyright notice are used with H247 prior permission of the owner, or all reasonable efforts are made prior by H247 to gain prior copyright holders permission. H247 does not purport to hold proprietary rights to these images.
USE OF PUBLISHED INFORMATION
7. Any material downloaded or printed from this website may be done so for the viewers own use subject to its use being only for the purpose of facilitating a sale or purchase. No material may be printed, downloaded, copied, reproduced or used for other commercial or promotional purposes.
ACCURACY AND RELIANCE OF PUBLISHED INFORMATION
8. All information on this website including (but not limited to) descriptions, specifications, particulars and images of any aircraft or helicopter listing are as provided by the seller/sellers representative. H247 makes all reasonable effort to ensure that this information is factual, correct and relevant and that it is kept current.
NO WARRANTY OR LIABILITY
9. H247 gives no warranty as to the accuracy of any information and all information published is current only to the date of posting. Because aircraft & helicopters can often remain in service while they are being advertised for sale the specifications published can quickly become out of date, therefore all information is subject to the buyer’s independent validation and proper due diligence prior to committing to any purchase.
10. H247 will not be held liable for any damages (financial or otherwise) resulting from any failure of a buyer to undertake their own independent inspection and test flight, including full and proper technical and commercial due diligence that is normally required prior to committing to any aircraft or helicopter purchase. This includes a machines suitability, flight performance, fit for purpose and civil aircraft register/engineering compliance.
11. H247 reserves the right to moderate, update or remove any listing content without notice.
CUSTOMER LOGIN ACCESS
12. H247 reserves the right to validate or update any users login access. Any updates will be communicated to the user.
13. H247 reserves the right to restrict, suspend or cancel any users login access, if H247 has reason to believe that a user is either abusing or violating H247 terms and conditions or that any listings are the basis of malicious or fraudulent intent.
RECOMMENDED ASKING PRICE
14. All asking prices are at the direction of the owner/seller. H247 has not provided any valuation advice or recommendation with respect to the published asking price.
NETWORK & SYSTEMS
15. By viewing this website you do so at your own risk.
16. Neither H247, SASL or Origin Creative will be held liable for any loss, damages or disruption through the use of this website caused in any way by either (and not limited to): PC terminal or internal software failure, external virus, telecommunications or electricity network failure or web service provider failure.
17. Any issues arising concerning these T+C should be directed to:
Southern Aircraft Sales Ltd
PO Box 503
1. H247 remains committed to the privacy of everyone who uses this site and does business with us.
2. Any information collected about user/customers of the H247 website by will be treated by H247 as private and confidential and be managed to at least the same degree of security and care that H247 manages its own commercial information and that we would expect anyone else to manage our own information.
3. Whilst H247 retains user information as a function of running this website, H247 will never otherwise disclose, share or sell any user information, unless required by law or as requested by the person or entity that the information directly relates to.
4. Whilst H247 may add its user contact details to our direct email and mobile phone databases, the user will always be given a simple ‘opt out’ or 'unsubscribe' option to enable them to be quickly removed from such a list if they wish.